- The RE Applicant shall submit its Application per project containing three (3) sets of documentary requirements as enumerated in Annex “B” hereof. Each Application must contain one set of original documents and two photocopies thereof. These documents shall be placed separately in sealed envelopes designated to contain the legal (Envelope A), financial (Envelope B), and technical (Envelope C) documents, respectively. All envelopes shall be properly labeled following the sample shown in Annex “C” hereof.
- All RE Applications shall be properly labelled and identified by indicating therein, in the respective envelopes the Project/ Area number and Project name.
- If the envelopes are not properly sealed and marked as required, the DOE will not assume any responsibility for the misplacement or premature opening of the Proposal.
- A brief summary of proposed financial commitments (Annex D) shall be included in the Financial Documents.
- Descriptions of Work Program and Track Records / Experiences shall be included in the Technical Documents (Annexes E and F, respectively).
The Application may be filed personally, by registered mail or by private courier and shall be addressed to:
Robert B. Uy
REMB Supervising Assistant Secretary
Department of Energy
Energy Center, Rizal Drive
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, 1632
Upon receipt of the Application, the Records Management Division shall affix its receipt stamp on the same.
- Applications shall be received on the time and place specified in the Invitation to Submit Applications (ITSA). Applications submitted and/or received after the deadline shall not be accepted.